Antique and Aged
Ideal for hardware, sculpture, jewelery, light fixture components, door & window components, and many other applications.
Other Benefits include:
- Variety of colors from Aged brown and black,
verdi green, oil-rubbed leather brown
- Eliminate galling and more
- Enhance visual sales appeal
- Durable finish
Want to learn how to Antique metals in-house?
Our Free E-Book on "How to Antique" brass, copper, and bronze in-house provides an in-depth overview of:
- Benefits of antique metal finishing
- Substrate metals in common use
- Beginning the process: from cleaning to highlighting, to protective topcoats
- Waste treatment options
- Finishing equipment